Venetian Blinds provide excellent control of light, temperature, ventilation and privacy.
Aluminium Slimline Venetian Blinds
Made from special flexible “bounceback” aluminium- resistant to abrasion, peeling, scratching,
dulling, discoloration and corrosion. The SUNSET Venetian Blind conceals the blind's rout holes, greatly reducing the light passing through the blind. It is available in a huge range of colours.
Sizing (slat widths):
Basswood Venetian Blinds
Our Basswood is sourced from rejuvenated plantations in America. It is stained on site, to offer you a selection of 6 different colours. It also comes in a variety of painted finishes.
Blade Sizes: 50mm or 63mm.
Length: 2.7 metre wide lengths.
Visionwood Venetian Blinds
Visionwood is the latest in PVC venetian technology, and best ‘value-for-money’ product. It’s anti-chip, anti-scratch, anti-fungal and anti-static properties make it the best PVC venetian on the market. It comes in 2 blade sizes – 50mm and 63mm. The 63mm visionwood gives the look of a plantation shutter, without the price tag. Both the 50mm and 63mm blades can cover windows 2.7 metres wide.
Timber Venetian Blinds
- Selected regrowth Western Red Cedar, and Basswood are air and kiln dried for stability,
natural character and beauty
- Choose from natural oils, clear lacquer, stain wash or paint finishes
- All headboxes are fitted with matching fascias
- Modern hardware combined with traditional construction methods
- Cord pulley makes for easy opening
- Cast aluminium tilting and locking components engineered to carry the weight of the timber
- Two slat sizes: 46 and 60mm
- Choice of contemporary or distinctive, traditional timber fascias
- Control options left or right sides, or duo cord controls
- Extra strong string ladder tapes give a “new” look to a traditional product
- Optional traditional 12mm woven ladder tapes repel dust and adds strength. Tapes cover holes to give better light control
- Available for sloping windows
- All Westral window furnishings are fitted with child safety device